What's new

Most unique libraries?

String Audio has some quite unique material. It has to be your cup of tea though, but if it is, it's going to be a splendid cup of tea :grin:

Lunaris from Luftrum, some amazing sounds in there!

And the libraries from Eduardo Tarilonte (Ancient Persia Era, Medieval Era 2, Celtic Era and look up his older ones on Bestservice as well) - that gets you some pretty unique sampled material.

Edit: oh and if you are into synths, check out Aparillo from Sugar Bytes. Just mess with the ORBIT feature and you have no idea what you hear!

Edit no.2: Kaleidoscope (plugin) combined with the material from Simon Stockhausen from Patchpool (he is a sound genius).

String Audio has some quite unique material. It has to be your cup of tea though, but if it is, it's going to be a splendid cup of tea :grin:

Lunaris from Luftrum, some amazing sounds in there!

And the libraries from Eduardo Tarilonte (Ancient Persia Era, Medieval Era 2, Celtic Era and look up his older ones on Bestservice as well) - that gets you some pretty unique sampled material.

Edit: oh and if you are into synths, check out Aparillo from Sugar Bytes.
Checkin out the vid for dark matter now and it's def my cup of tea

Sound Dust, SonicCouture, Cinematique Instruments, Atom Hub. Spitfire Audio also has some extraordinary libraries like Leo Abrahams Enigma,some odd percussions or Olafur Arnalds Toolkit

Geosonics and Glassworks by Soniccouture are a pleasure to play with. I have my eye on a few more too!

Eduardo Tarilonte always impresses!

HG Sounds are fun and unique also - jump on the almost finished Group Buy!

Every instrument by FrozenPlain is unique and beautiful. Arctic Strings is a good place to start falling in love with their stuff. Of course, if you already have a lot of instruments based on multisampled flower pots, then their Terracotta will be nothing new for you.

http://new.dreamaudiotools.com/ (Dream Audio Tools) has invented a new kind of instrument with their Indie Fingers and Repetitive Bass libraries. Definitely worth checking out their videos. They work seamlessly together, but also add a great pulse to any other instrument, including their own New Folk series. And they have some other unusual gems, like their "South" percussion library, devoted to instruments from Southern Italy, including the Tammorra and Pizzica.

Top Bottom