What's new

Most Disappointing Library Purchase?

Someone will read this post 6 months from now and think you actually bought it. You'll get a bunch of questions on why you didn't like it. :grin:

I always thought there were problems with the timeline of Back to the Future but even this is going to trip me out.

I can only hope we regroup again. I miss you. If we've met already? Man! I still keep getting Metagrid Emails though. :laugh:

Screenshot 2019-12-14 at 21.57.09.png

I always thought there were problems with the timeline of Back to the Future but even this is going to trip me out.

I can only hope we regroup again. I miss you. If we've met already? Man! I still keep getting Metagrid Emails though. :laugh:

Screenshot 2019-12-14 at 21.57.09.png
You know you can't meet yourself in the timeline or the universe will get all messed up. Say, where did that big blue box come from? Do police phone boxes still exist? Weird.
:)

You know you can't meet yourself in the timeline or the universe will get all messed up. Say, where did that big blue box come from? Do police phone boxes still exist? Weird.
:)

Right, 6 months from any multiverse we stumble into and obviously according to the Queen’s time, her wristwatch, Big Ben, I have you know, we shall meet here again. Noon. Yeah Tarantino’s 11th Film is shit too. 😂

Honestly, among others, two Orchestral Tools libraries. Symphonic Sphere and String Runs, they weren't for me. Runs is a one trick pony, and you need to blend the runs with your sustains manually, just too much work. Sphere has no legato, so it's rather a basic sketch library.

Of course you have a choice. For example, I just bought a new tricked up iMac for $4000 instead of the new tricked up Mac Pro for $56,000. See? Choice.

Top Bottom