What's new

More videos from me: Cinematic Guitars Motion out today

reutunes

I've been helping out Sample Logic with their promo and walkthrough videos for quite a few years now, and they've just released another fun library...

CINEMATIC GUITARS MOTION is out today with intro pricing and $100 loyalty discount for previous owners of their cinematic guitars libraries. I've been working with the library so if you have any questions please fire them at me.

Full blurb below and my videos too - enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • 864 Instruments & Presets
  • 33 GB Sample Content
  • Made entirely from multi-sampled guitars
  • Sample Logic’s proprietary quad-core Step Animator with XY motion engines
  • Dynamic meta-tag browsing system
  • Randomize almost everything for instant and infinite inspiration
  • Drag & Drop MIDI patterns from CG MOTION into a DAW
  • Hot-swappable effects chain technology

OP
reutunes

reutunes

Simple question should be a simple answer: How much is new material/samples/recordings, NOT from Cinematic Guitars 1, 2, and Infinity?
Do I detect a note of sarcasm there?

70% is brand new samples from Steve Ouimette - took him months to record them apparently. Then there's 30% of cleaned-up, remastered and reprogrammed samples from Cinematic Guitars Infinity. Simple enough for you?

Last edited:

Maiestic9

It’s pretty amazing. Possibly the best library they've done. So versatile in regards to what you can do to change / reimagine the sounds. Lots of great presets that are easy to navigate. The 4 arpeggiators dedicated to each sound within each patch make for almost limitless variations . As with their other Guitar libraries, some great source sample content to work with.

Some of the presets can be fairly cpu intensive (many are not ) given the scope and motion of the sounds but it is all very manageable in regards to limiting or changing the patch.

Only dabbled for about two hours and was pretty blown away and inspired by what I’ve seen / heard thus far. Quite a glorious Beast of an instrument !

Top Bottom