What's new

Montreal international film scoring competition

Here's one of my entries, the shaky playing is deliberate, honest! I pictured an old busker playing an accordion and watching these scenes (between sips of wine)

Thanks!

Great submissions out there. Let me share the two I made: Jane and Vapeur et Charbon. If any of you find time to watch them, I really appreciate a honest feedback (the more criticism, the better :) )

Hello fellow composers! Here's my entry for this competition. The subject matter is a bit dark but I managed to have some fun with the music using, among other things, Arturia's Pigments V2 sounds to give a musical personality to the characters. Many other nice entries here! Best of luck to everyone! :thumbsup:

Adding to the entries. - Good Luck to All!

and

These guys were tough to get a bead on so I have really been enjoying everyone’s scores.

Last edited:
Hi! I also made an entry for the competititon. I chose Jane as well because of loving the dark vibes. I mostly used Spitfire Albion IV Uist. Good luck to everyone.

Are they releasing finalists today? It says March 15 on their website, but I know there's been some deadline changes in the past...

It is still what their web page says currently: today

I stayed in Paris when I was 20 for 5 month studying piano and ..... Wish I had included studying the language, which is merveilleux. But I think today is the day! :elephant:

Top Bottom