We have updated our best-seller library MONOLITH to v1.1
Several improvements and bugs fixes:
- New Solo/Mute engine. Now you can solo multiple layers at the same time.
- Fixed a bug related to the 5th convolution reverb send.
- Fixed the code of various knobs that were causing Kontakt to show the warning message “clipping at min or max value”.
- Other minor bugs fixes and general code improvements.
Are you still missing MONOLITH?
For a very limited time, we are offering MONOLITH at a discounted price:
MONOLITH Bundle: $169 (instead of $248)
MONOLITH Atmos: $119 (instead of $149)
MONOLITH Abyss: $69 (instead of $99)
This offer is ending very soon.
DON'T MISS OUT!
THE LEGENDARY STRING AUDIO SIGNATURE SOUND POWERED BY OUR MOST INNOVATIVE ENGINE TO DATE.
MONOLITH Atmos and Abyss are the ultimate tools to create outstanding Textures, Keys, Atmospheres, Soundscapes, and huge cinematic bass sounds.
MONOLITH Atmos: from delicate and pure pads and tones to unreal and signature soundscapes and textures. With our new engine that add several new tools to individually shape each of the six Layers, the limit is only your imagination.
MONOLITH Abyss: this is your ultimate tool to add that "huge sub bass" sound to your compositions and sound design projects. The deepest and coolest low-frequency sounds specifically recorded and sound designed for this library.
- 17+GB of state of the art String Audio original sample material (13+GB using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression).
- 3300+ high-quality samples.
- 6 layers.
- 296 pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, adsr, layer boost and cut, pan and amp LFO send, sample start.
- Powerful randomize function.
- Dedicated "Motion Engine": Pan - Amp - Pitch - Filter LFO.
- Dedicated "Color Engine": six separate convolvers, 276 convolution Impulse Responses, Randomize function.
- Dedicated "Effect Engine": skreamer, lo-fi, chorus, tape saturation, delay, chorus and distortion (controlled by the modulation wheel, Randomize function.
- Dedicated Eq engine to further shape each Layer.
- Dedicated "Reamp Engine": add punch and saturation to each layer and boost low, mid and hi frequencies.
- 800+MB of state of the art String Audio original sample material (540+MB using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression).
- 200+ high-quality samples.
- 4 layers.
- The "Sub" Layer consists of a collection of several "60Hz" Sub hardware and soft synth sounds sampled specifically for this library.
- The "Bass" Layer consists of a selection of Bass sounds, their scope is to add "focus" to the Sub Layer.
- The "Dirt" Layer is a selection of textures, their scope is to add a signature sound to the Sub and Bass layers.
- The "Abyss" Layer consists of a selection of "Ultra-Low" samples, acting around 40Hz - 50Hz.
- 150 pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Powerful randomize function.
MONOLITH Bundle $189 (Regular Price $249)
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires FULL retail version of Kontakt 5.6 or above.
This library is NOT supported by the FREE Kontakt Player.
Please refer to Native Instruments website for the latest system compatibilities.
MONOLITH Atmos Main Engine
MONOLITH Atmos Color Engine
MONOLITH Atmos Effect Engine
MONOLITH Atmos Eq Engine
MONOLITH Atmos Reamp Engine
MONOLITH Abyss Main Engine
Thanks for your support in our libraries!
Signature Sound Tools
Los Angeles, CA