What's new

marksumm

Hi all,

My work on MkVI Audio has landed me a role at a far larger sample instrument developer. I want to focus all my attention on this and so MkVI Audio - and its instruments - have disappeared forever.

Last edited:

evilantal

Antal Nusselder (not really evil)
Not working for me as well.
I'm getting this WebSense message:

Could not connect to server
Overview:

Could not connect to mk6audio.com .

Details:

Peer suddenly disconnected found

Options:

Pressing the button allows you to go to the previous page.

You can try to reload the page or check if the URL is correct.

OP
marksumm

marksumm

Hi all. The site should be up back. There was an issue with the sites encryption service but all is fine now.

Very sorry for the downtime. It's beyond frustrating. I've added the discount code MKVICONTROL by way of apology. Use it on any product to get 20% off.

Cheers

OP
marksumm

marksumm

Thanks all, the response has been great. The 20% discount ends this Friday and I've begun work on some new instruments.

kurtvanzo

Capt. Zorro
Ha! I was so upset with myself yesterday because I found your site and with all the instruments I had assumed you were up for a few years at least... yet I had never heard of you. :/

This thread puts all my questions to rest, thanks. I'll certainly check these out and pick some up. :)

If you could post walkthrough videos for the instruments that don't have them, it would be very helpful.

Last edited:
OP
marksumm

marksumm

Ha! I was so upset with myself yesterday because I found your site and with all the instruments I had assumed you were up for a few years at least... yet I had never heard of you. :/

This thread puts all my questions to rest, thanks. I'll certainly check these out and pick some up. :)

If you could post walkthrough videos for the instruments that don't have them, it would be very helpful.

Haha, nope - fresh off the press!

Yes I'm working on better videos at the moment - the current ones were made quiet a while ago, more as a 'sneak peak' rather than a walk-through. Some of the videos are still an accurate representation of the instrument, while others were way off so I didn't upload them. Hopefully I'll have decent videos for all the instruments by the end of the week.

OP
marksumm

marksumm

I hope the bumping of this thread is permissible!

My work on MkVI Audio has landed me a role at a far larger sample instrument developer. I want to focus all my attention on this and so MkVI Audio - and its instruments - will be disappearing forever in the coming weeks. There's currently a sale on and in 2/3 weeks you won't find the instruments anywhere else.

To those that have purchased instruments (thank you!) and want to get in touch, you'll still be able to message me here or via the site's Twitter.

Many thanks to all those that have supported this endeavour - the response has been amazing!

colony nofi

Lovely instruments - grabbed them all. Will keep an eye on your future endeavours. Good luck. Can you let us know who you are working for now?

OP
marksumm

marksumm

Thanks all! The site will be up for roughly another two weeks.

Lovely instruments - grabbed them all. Will keep an eye on your future endeavours. Good luck. Can you let us know who you are working for now?

Thank you! I probably could say but just to play it safe, I won't divulge any details just yet.

ps major bummer you need a newer version of Kontakt to open these. I'm not going near 5.7 yet.

I'm 99% sure they'll work fine on [recent] older releases, but I've had no way to check this hence the disclaimer.

Does anyone know if NI allows you to download older versions somewhere?

Top Bottom