What's new

Mixing at AIR studios

keman

I'm going to record a film score at AIR studios and I was wondering it would also make sense to mix it there, with the same engineer.
How much would that cost per day, and how many days would approximately be needed to mix 20 minutes of string orchestra music?

chrisr

Possibly. The only people that can quote you a cost are the bookings staff (Alison/Charlotte/Katy?) at AIR. Give them a call and you'll have an answer within moments, as opposed to some (possibly well informed) speculation here. Congrats on the gig btw!

I'm going to record a film score at AIR studios and I was wondering it would also make sense to mix it there, with the same engineer.
How much would that cost per day, and how many days would approximately be needed to mix 20 minutes of string orchestra music?
Do share the score/details when you can!

I like music

You sound remarkably calm and intelligible given that you're scoring at AIR. I would be shaking so hard I couldn't type out the question. Congrats is all I can offer, but best of luck!

Top Bottom