Mike Verta's Master class

MaintainLowTone

In defense of Mike, I absolutely do not believe that he is unintelligent or psychologically delicate. Nor do I think he’s a terrible person. I love his masterclasses, and I’m sure he’s a very nice guy, personally. But I wish he wouldn’t bring his hard right politics into his marketing, for this crosses a line.
That's very telling. You would be best buddies in person with Mike, because, as you say he's a very nice guy personally.

But with the anonymity of the internet, you take on the persona of a vicious hyena when he crosses some personal line of demarcation that offends your political and social acceptance sensibilities.

Really, you should be turning your mirror inward and questioning why MikeV has done so much good in the world while you are an anonymous know-nothing.

Jesus, this place is insufferable!! Mike's description of this forum as a Dumpster Fire is is the best I've ever heard, and the beautiful thing is that it is sticking.

patrick76

That's very telling. You would be best buddies in person with Mike, because, as you say he's a very nice guy personally.

But with the anonymity of the internet, you take on the persona of a vicious hyena when he crosses some personal line of demarcation that offends your political and social acceptance sensibilities.

Really, you should be turning your mirror inward and questioning why MikeV has done so much good in the world while you are an anonymous know-nothing.

Jesus, this place is insufferable!! Mike's description of this forum as a Dumpster Fire is is the best I've ever heard, and the beautiful thing is that it is sticking.
Why subject yourself to the intense heat of the Dumpster Fire, fellow anonymous know-nothing? There are other places on the internet that haven't been officially deemed "Dumpster Fires" by Mr. V. that perhaps aren't inhabited with "hyenas". I don't want you to suffer and it seems that this forum, with its assortment of wildlife and flammable materials, is perhaps causing some serious discomfort. Wishing you the best :)