Mike Verta MasterClasses 40% discount

MartinH.

My favorite (or favorite moment) is "Orchestration 2" - The part where he is first talking, then showing in his template how it works/sounds, experimenting, discussing and trying different ideas, playing it/recording it so it is clear what effect it has. Making music.
I have my eye on:
Secret Weapons
Kickstarters
Here's Johnny
Orchestration 3 - presets
Template balancing
Rythm and perc
Orchestration 3 and Rythm and Perc have him recording examples in his DAW. I don't know the other classes on that list.

renegade

Thanks🙂

Why is this thread in the dramazone? The spinoff thread is where the drama is. Here is nice and quiet🙂

Anyway, anyone Else has suggestions?

Mike Greene

Why is this thread in the dramazone? The spinoff thread is where the drama is. Here is nice and quiet🙂
That's an honest question.

The reason I moved the thread here is the coronahysteria coupon code. A friend of mine and his wife both have the virus. He is recovering, but his wife is on a ventilator right now, which is not good. So I'm not going to dignify any company that suggests our response to the coronavirus is "hysteria."

renegade

That's an honest question.

The reason I moved the thread here is the coronahysteria coupon code. A friend of mine and his wife both have the virus. He is recovering, but his wife is on a ventilator right now, which is not good. So I'm not going to dignify any company that suggests our response to the coronavirus is "hysteria."
That's a perfectly fair point. And I'm sorry to hear.