What's new

MIDIssonance Omnisphere Mondo - Available Now - Full Walkthrough Added

Vin

Λᴉu

Omnisphere Mondo is a library for Spectrasonics' power synth Omnisphere 2.6, containing 220 cinematic patches with 25 instantly inspiring, production-ready multis, designed to get you started right away.

In addition to Omnisphere soundsources, Omnisphere Mondo adds 100 new soundsources, created specifically for Mondo with finest modular and analog synths and various acoustic (including upright piano, various guitars, mandolin, various percussion) instruments...and even an old Olivetti typewriter!

Omnisphere Mondo is the most comprehensive collection by MIDIssonance yet - it's full of carefully crafted sounds that will instantly inspire new ideas - from soft and indispensable textural elements to aggressive hits, underscore percussion beds and ticky loops, trailer accents and driving sequences. Many of one shot patches are percussion kits themselves.

Omnisphere Mondo is comprised of:

• 40 Pads & Textures

• 15 Keyboards & Instruments (Pianos, keys, hybrid instruments)

• 88 ARP + BPM (Arps, basslines, sequences, percussive loops)

• 40 Percussive Hits (Impacts, hits, booms, percussion)

• 22 Transitions and FX (Risers, drops, braams)

• 10 Basses & 5 Leads

More demos coming up.

Full patch + multi walkthroughs:

Available now for €34.95 from midissonance.com.

Last edited:
New demo by Simon Porter:

More info and demos coming soon.

Last edited:
Multi walkthrough:

Patch walkthrough to follow soon.

Also...here's something that will be added to Bundles today as well :)

Last edited:
Another creative demo by TORLEY with all sounds from Omnisphere Mondo:

Last edited:
I own all your soundsets except for the new Mondo and Kubo, they are most excellent..do I get Signalo for free if I purchase Mondo and Kubo?

Reactions: Vin
That's right, you'd get Omnisphere Signalo for free, plus as a Bundle owner you'd be eligible for a future loyalty discount when the new Omnisphere library comes out :)

Top Bottom