What's new

Metropolis Ark 3 - Last Chance for Intro Special!

Hi Folks,

we are sorry that we kept you on tenterhooks.
Metropolis Ark 3 is very extensive, it contains a lot of exciting stuff to show.
With the walkthrough we wanted to give you a really detailed insight into our brand new epic collection, so it took some time to finish.
But now: Lie back and enjoy the Metropolis Ark 3 walkthrough.

Last edited:
wish I had the multis when doing my demo, I see now why it took so long to get the walkthrough as they were still working on the lib. Also why it took me ten minutes to get my head around the lib. With the multis it would have been instant.

Those orchestral arts are superb, finally some energetic stuff! Well done, havent even got to 2nd minute of walkthrough and can tell this is right up my street...

Outstanding job with the walkthrough. Really shows the potential of the library. I'm in! Congrats again, OT!

Wow....., this library is pure, orchestral insanity..., in the absolute best way possible! Well done OT, well done indeed!

Last edited:
WOW! WOW! WOW!

this is really cool......

there goes the Holiday budget ;)

I don't recall hearing this described in the walkthrough, is there one single FFF dynamic layer for all the traditional orchestra patches, or some that offer crossfading?

Top Bottom