What's new

Metropolis Ark 3 - Last Chance for Intro Special!

giphy.gif
hahaha I'm dying

Thanks so much for all the great feedback sofar. We worked quite hard on this beast.

Most of the Collection are playable patches. Additionally we captured style specific repetitions from half notes to very fast 16th repetitions. You can switch them on the fly and they are synced to your host tempo.
Especially the slower reps like the half and quarter notes are offering a heavy vibe that I´ve never heared before.

Beside this huge amount of percussion instruments, our intention was to treat the Orchestra like drums or an percussive instrument. That´s why a lot of articulations like upbeats and those cluster staccatos are compatible with the drums of this Collection.

All the best,

Hendrik

Thank you very much for the response. Great. This is what i dreamed of : Tempo synched repetitions . That's what was missing in Metropolis and capsule : rythmics !!! Thanks a lot. Can't wait for the walkthrough !!!

Congratulations OT, this sounds absolutely amazing! Excellent concept too!
And here I was thinking I was done buying new samples for 2017..

Very intriguing! Two questions:

1. Will there be video walkthroughs before the launch date?
2. Is all the material totally new or is any repurposed from other libraries (thinking of the playable orchestral articulations)?

I have both MA1 & MA2 and when I use the email I registered both of them with I don't get the 50€ discount in basket.

Am I missing something...

I have both MA1 & MA2 and when I use the email I registered both of them with I don't get the 50€ discount in basket.

Strange. It did give me the discounted price automatically after I entered my registered email. Suggest emailing OT’s support. All the best!

There are two 'Add to Cart' buttons. Click on the one underneath where it says 'Metropolis Ark Users'. I'm assuming you clicked the other one. Apologies if I'm wrong.

I am an owner of Ark 1 but I'm also an owner of Inspire and I received an additional 50 dollar voucher for that. Can we use our other vouchers for this as well even though it's already discounted for Ark users? I while back I asked support about using it and they emailed me back "yes, the vouchers will be applicable to pre-order pricings or sales."
My voucher didn't work for me at checkout. I totally want to get this but waiting to use my voucher for the right time and seeing if there are additional savings.

Last edited:
I'm stunned! Sounds absolutely incredible, and the idea of using the whole orchestra as percussion is very interesting. I was ready to get just the percussion. This will go well with Ark I.

Btw, this is how you do trailers :). Simple, presents the product, and surprises. Well done OT!

I am an owner of Ark 1 but I'm also an owner of Inspire and I received an additional 50 dollar voucher for that. Can we use our other vouchers for this as well even though it's already discounted for Ark users? I while back I asked support about using it and they emailed me back "yes, the vouchers will be applicable to pre-order pricings or sales."
My voucher didn't work for me at checkout. I totally want to get this but waiting to use my voucher for the right time and seeing if there are additional savings.

Just wanted to drop a note that I asked Tobias (who is responsible for support/shop) if it is technically possible. I´m not completely sure how we set up the product in the shop but he will answer your question soon within the thread.
Normally combining two discounts at the same time is not possible but I think this time, as we have two separate products with their own "add to cart" buttons it could work straight after login.

Using your voucher on the regular MA3 Pre Order pricing should work without any problems. You´re also free to ask Tobias directly over [email protected].

Very intriguing! Two questions:

1. Will there be video walkthroughs before the launch date?
2. Is all the material totally new or is any repurposed from other libraries (thinking of the playable orchestral articulations)?

Hey proactive,

1. Yes, there will be at least one extensive walkthrough before MA3 will be launched
2. Its all new recordings for this Collection.

Best, Hendrik

Hi!
Yes, the Inspire voucher works on top of the Loyalty Discount.
However, our shop sometimes refuses vouchers or rather messes up their spelling. That is the reason why we have email verification this time instead of using discount codes (like on MA2).
Can you please try again to use the BOI Voucher. If it does not work, email me at support(at)orchestraltools(dot)com and I'll look into it!

Top Bottom