What's new

Metagrid - “Refeshing the Macro list”

brett

Hi.

Love metagrid. However all of a sudden when I try to add (or edit) a new Cubase action I get the message “refreshing the macro list“ and this spins indefinitely.

Anyone encountered this or found a solution?

I have reached out to the developer but have had no response as yet

Thanks 🙏

Brett

Good to know it’s not just me @jonvog.

Actually, I finally had a reply from Przemek. The team has been out of action for a bit but they are supposed to release the fix in MG1.6.6 this week.

Fingers crossed 🤞

Yes I have had this a few times. I just close that particular window and then try again. Always works here.

My issue is that sometimes it takes a few goes to connect to cubase which can be frustrating. But once it`s going there's nothing like it.

That doesn’t help here. It spins indefinitely. It used to be fine so I think it is due to a bug introduced in metagrid version 1.6.5.

That will teach me for having apps auto update on. Lesson learned!

I've got the same version. Sorry it`s not working for you. What happens when you try to close the Macro window?

I've got the same version. Sorry it`s not working for you. What happens when you try to close the Macro window?

It just goes back to the add actions window. However when I try to add an action this time it brings up all of the Cubase 10 commands as normal but this list isn’t searchable. All the commands seem to be there so it’s more of an inconvenience really because I have to know where every command is but still…

Top Bottom