MeldaProduction's MSpectralDelay is Free Until June 3

Discussion in 'Mixing, Post-Production, and Effects' started by TigerTheFrog, May 16, 2018.

1. TigerTheFrog

TigerTheFrog Senior Member

Nov 18, 2016
    Brooklyn, NY
    You can download it HERE starting on Saturday the 19th.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  2. Joe Maron

Joe Maron Senior Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Hah! Was about to post this!Looks very interesting.

3. pderbidge

pderbidge Senior Member

Mar 23, 2014
    Utah
    I love Melda's stuff. At first his plugins seem kind of intimidating and ugly but once you use them you find out how flexible they are and more importantly how good they make your mixes sound. Meq is becoming one of my go to EQ's. I can't wait to try this delay out.

TigerTheFrog likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    TigerTheFrog

Nov 18, 2016
    Brooklyn, NY
    Through this promotion, I discovered the MFreeFXBundle, which is amazing. The only drawback is that you have to spend 49 euros if you want to save your own presets. But the bundle is so good, I may go for it. I've also been exploring some of their other plugins, like MUnison. The fact that they put 4 different plugins on sale for half price every week is nice. Also, free updates forever.

5. OP
    OP
    TigerTheFrog

Nov 18, 2016
    Brooklyn, NY
    For the record, you can download this now. But you need to have version 12 of their Universal Installer in order to do this.

pderbidge likes this.
  6. Joe Maron

Joe Maron Senior Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Also one of the few developers that include free licenses for all new plugins to owners of their complete bundle(s) (which go on sale for 50% off a couple of times a year).

7. Chandler

Chandler Senior Member

Jan 12, 2016
    I just did a quick walk through of it. Its a cool plugin.

Joe Maron and Quasar like this.
  8. OP
    OP
    TigerTheFrog

Nov 18, 2016
    Brooklyn, NY
    If you didn't get the email, there is a 20 euro credit if you agree to stay on their mailing list. If you didn't get it you can just go to their site and sign up and it will be applied to your existing account.