What's new

Media Ventures studios circa '99

Biodynamic

(formerly Pincel)
img041.jpg img042.jpg img043.jpg img044.jpg

Hi!

Long time lurker around here, first time posting.

I saw a cool post recently with a photo from Hans Zimmer's Studio in the early '90s from an EQ magazine article, so I thought I might share some pages out of the April '99 issue of Keyboard Magazine, which featured an article about Media Ventures along with some photos of their studios at the time. Not a big deal for sure, just a little curiosity piece.

My scans aren't that great (sorry!), but I'm sure it'll be of interest to some HZ fans out there! :)

img041.jpg img042.jpg img043.jpg img044.jpg

Hi!

Long time lurker around here, first time posting.

I saw a cool post recently with a photo from Hans Zimmer's Studio in the early '90s from an EQ magazine article, so I thought I might share some pages out of the April '99 issue of Keyboard Magazine, which featured an article about Media Ventures along with some photos of their studios at the time. Not a big deal for sure, just a little curiosity piece.

My scans aren't that great (sorry!), but I'm sure it'll be of interest to some HZ fans out there! :)

pretty cool. i was getting my 1st computer back then w a copy of rebirth.

I was selling my soul to buy the Gigastudio DAWs with Scope PCI Cards the ZMan used.
They were on the street for 3999 USD per card.
You needed 3 total for the ultimate project.
I always thank the man for bringing German Engineering to the USA.
I have stayed with Scope DSP ever since.
Best interview I ever read.

Media Ventures Needs more Modules though....

What was the cats name from SOS that went to Media Ventures..?
Stewart someth8ng or other.
Use to buy SOS @ Newsrands for 14 bucks a copy ever6 month just to read his reviews as well as the other old timers.
Jim Aiken was always another fav.
Thankfully Craig Anderson still runs aro7nd NAMM w/ a Film Crew bothering folks...

Top Bottom