Not really. Pretty much all of the bullet points there were directly user concerns that were addressed (up/down arrows, double-clicking entries in menus should close them, bypassing modules by clicking on their icons on the main page was an especially often mentioned one, etc.)So not really addressing any big user concerns yet
The update I've been waiting for! Yay!1.1 just popped up in Native Access.
Massive X 1.1 - 2019-10-31
- ADDED Exciter, Amp and Mod Envelope displays reflect their actual state and respond to user input
- ADDED UI Themes (Default, Dark, Light, Flat Default, Flat Dark, Flat Light). The flat themes increase compatibility with older graphic cards
- ADDED New factory presets now have a separate section/type in Browser
- ADDED Rise/Fall parameter in both LFO Switcher and LFO Random Envelope displays the actual parameter state and responds to user input
- ADDED Grid labels to the Tracker
- ADDED Full manual available as a download
- FIXED Preset name is now saved with host project
- FIXED Loading Massive X on systems with Intel integrated graphics (HD 3000, and other older cards) should not crash the host anymore
- FIXED Clicking Previous/Next Preset in Massive X UI, when there are no user presets saved, does not crash the host anymore
- FIXED AfterTouch (AT) and PitchBend (PB) labels and 1:1 assignments are now correctly saved and recalled with preset
- FIXED Initialising Uni/Bi in Tracker now resets both the offsets and the curve
- FIXED Unit FX display page changing when new Insert FX page is selected
- FIXED Basic/Custom menu state in Performer is now correctly saved and recalled with presets
- KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: close and open interface
- KNOWN ISSUE Cubase and Studio One: text input does not work correctly when Massive X is hosted in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine KPI view
- KNOWN ISSUE Logic 10.4.5, Ableton Live 10: using the freeze function may result in incorrectly rendered audio - save your project before freezing the track
- KNOWN ISSUE In some cases the INIT presets are not loading in Pro Tools. Loading the Massive X plug-in within Komplete Kontrol is a potential workaround
Yeah I think the animation is the final "should have been in v1.0" thing that is remaining for me. I did notice that the new version seemed to crash Reaper repeatedly on a project in which Massive X was already setup before the update. If I clicked on Massive X to bring up the window, the sound would quit completely. Then reloading the plugin would cause it to crash. HOWEVER, if I loaded the project and replaced the Massive X plugin with Massive X again, everything seemed to work out just fine. Maybe it was just a one off quirk. Seems to be working fine now though.Yeah I had around 2 mins to check it out and it looks really useful to see the envelopes change as you tweak parameters. I've been looking forward to that for a long time now.
I tried a quick test to see if an LFO that's applied to one of the ADSR filters would animate the envelope view but it either a) wasn't set up properly by me, or b) doesn't do that. It would be awesome if it did but sounds like it could be a bit difficult to implement.