What's new

Mapping CC1 to external fader.

I have the modulation on the wheel of a korg kross, but I want to copy it to a fader on a korg nano kontrol2

I want to control the modulation line with with a fader on a korg nanokontrol, with Volume there is a virtual fader to click on to "learn" but no such thing with modulation.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 4.23.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 4.23.29 PM.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
You can program the nanokontrol2 with the Korg Kontrol Editor. Click here and scroll down the page and you'll see the Win and Mac versions for download. That'll allow you to assign CC1 to any of the faders, your toaster, your mother-in-law and probably the cat you won't get until 2023. ;)

I want to control the modulation line with with a fader on a korg nanokontrol, with Volume there is a virtual fader to click on to "learn" but no such thing with modulation.
That looks like Logic. If so You’ll need to make sure to uninstall the Korg plugin to be able to use the nanokontrol in midi mode.

Hmmm, now I'm wondering if its possible to drive an external / physical motorised MIDI fader from Cubase / Nuendo 10? ie. Send an automation signal for CC01 (or any CC for that matter) to an external fader, so that the physical fader moves when the automation moves for a selected track?

Top Bottom