What's new

MALEVENTUM 2: Arcane Flutes of Native America - $-€ 39 intro restored + Stringache discount

GiuseppeS+OS

MALEVENTUM 2 : Arcane Flutes of Native America
$-€ 39 Intro deal restored + 32% OFF Stringache (Mangled String Noises - Kontakt)

Deal ends July 31st 2021.

Maleventum 2 is a Kontakt library inspired by ethnic flutes from ancient native American pre-Hispanic cultures. We’ve collaborated with Nomada Ceramica, a collective of musicians and instrument makers from Argentina, committed to faithfully reproduce flutes from the Aztec, Maya and Incas civilizations of over 3000 years ago.

We’ve recorded a staggering amount of original Aztec flutes and whistles, double flutes, rare panflutes (Antara Nazca), death whistles and statuettes (Estatuillas), Tlapitzali (a typical Andine instrument), didgeridoos, war trumpets (known as ‘Trompeta Moche’, a tiger-headed instrument with a peculiar sound), and a one of a kind whistle called Vasija Silbadora (‘Whispering Vessel’), which uses an hydraulic system made of two vessels to create an eerie, evocative, creature-esque call.

All these instruments are literally unique pieces based on the archeological finds in Quimivil, a region in Argentina which hosts one of the most significant sites of the old Incas civilization.
The collection also includes samples from Kaval, a shepherd flute typical of Romania and Turkey, with an unique sounds that fits the epic genre very well.

TRAILER:

20 KONTAKT INSTRUMENTS: PHRASES, SOUND FX AND LEGATO FLUTE INSTRUMENTS​

Maleventum 2 features a total of 20 Kontakt instruments: they’re organised in 2 different kind of .nki with different look and functionalities.
16 MPE compatible Kontakt instruments based on flute phrases and one-shot SFX, which allow you to turn any sound in a playable pad or texture. There are over 250 snapshots and 85 MPE Multis, where you can combine the phrases samples with pads and textures. If you own a Roli Seaboard, Maleventum 2 has been scripted to create evolving, rich hybrid phrases and pads by blending the layers and simultaneously controlling a vast amount of parameters at your fingertips. Maleventum 2 can be also used in standard MIDI and it’s compatible with any MIDI controller.
The 16 phrases and sfx instruments include ethereal cinematic flute phrases, Aztec panflutes and whistles, aboriginal hunt calls, spiritual flute phrases, flute screams and dissonant stabs, death whistles and didgeridoo droning backgrounds. By using the looping function (independent for each sample) you can turn any phrases or SFX in an evocative playable instrument by looping the tonal regions within each phrase.
4 playable legato instruments of Antara Nazca (PanFlute), Flauta Globular (Shell Flute), Tlapitzali (Incas Flute) and Kaval (Romanian/Turkish overtone flute), including a legato ornament functionality (for Tplapitzali Flute and Kaval flute), an additional layer of playable textures and a playable set of background droning sounds.

SOUNDS TOTAL DEMO:

Last edited:
I bought 1 & 2 because they sound amazing, despite some of the "issues" people were having here with install in another thread. For the record, I had zero issues with long file names during installation on Win10 and didn't need to truncate anything. That said... oof your entire install process and folder structure/organization and naming schemes could be significantly streamlined, it's quite messy. No consistency between 1 & 2 either. You could really use someone with a flair for organization to give the whole thing a makeover. That said, they sound really great can't wait to put these to use!

I bought 1 & 2 because they sound amazing, despite some of the "issues" people were having here with install in another thread. For the record, I had zero issues with long file names during installation on Win10 and didn't need to truncate anything. That said... oof your entire install process and folder structure/organization and naming schemes could be significantly streamlined, it's quite messy. No consistency between 1 & 2 either. You could really use someone with a flair for organization to give the whole thing a makeover. That said, they sound really great can't wait to put these to use!
Hi, thank you very much for purchasing both the Maleventum libraries :) Thanks also for your suggestions, Maleventum 1 and 2 are very different libraries in regard to both the sounds as the Kontakt instruments, what they really have in common is the style and the concept, so to speak. But in any case I will certainly consider your input for the next chapters :)

PS: I've already uploaded a new version with shortened titles for the folders.

Here's a short film documentary about the Native American instruments sampled in Maleventum 2, by the actual instrument makers who handcrafted them.

Here's a demonstration of the Flute phrases & SFX module in Maleventum 2.

I show how you can both use it as a one-shot sampler with per sample controls as a playable instrument, where you can 'melt' any sample in a long sustained tone.

Maleventum 2 is still on intro price of $-€ 39 + 33% OFF selected libraries.

Hello there, Maleventum 2 is back to its 39$ intro price until July 31st, plus you can add Stringache to your order for 39 $ as well (reg. 59). Here's a walkthrough by Sample Library Review.

Top Bottom