What's new

MacBook Air and Logic Pro X

Mr. Ha

Hi,
I just bought a MacBook Air (2015) 13 inch with 1,6Ghz, 8 GBs of ram and an SSD hard drive.

I do all composing on my homecomputer and will continue to do so. However, I was wondering if it would work to install Logic and Kontakt on the Air for composing during travels. Would it run smoothly enough to load a smaller template?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Ashermusic

Hi,
I just bought a MacBook Air (2015) 13 inch with 1,6Ghz and 8 GBs of ram.

I do all composing on my homecomputer and will continue to do so. However, I was wondering if would work to install Logic and Kontakt on the Air for composing during travels. Would it run smoothly enough to load a smaller template?

Thanks in advance!
Yes.

OP
M

Mr. Ha

I just downloaded Kontakt and LPX to the Air and will test it in the next couple of days with an external sample drive!

JPQ

Makes me think what this kind smaller tempalte has. Airs looks cheap and i their are price range what i imagine to put computer. Saddly my Mac Mini dont work well my soft synths i mean some eat so much cpu i mean is hard belive work with Mac book Airs but i still want know this Template more. Becouse then these better Mac books should work better etc.

Top Bottom