What's new

Mac-based Beta-Testers required

Lindon

VST/AU Developer
OK, down side first - there's no money. Up side is you get to keep the finished product.

We are a small Virtual instrument development company and we are now working on a number of VST/AU releases. We are looking for Mac-based beta testers.

We would be sending you the VST/AU and associated audio package and ask you to install and run through the product - reporting any problems - within a week of us sending it to you.

If you are interested please PM us with your Mac config - MacOS version, DAW software(s) etc.

Thanks for your interest.

Lindon

Vik

Scandi Member
We are a small Virtual instrument development company and we are now working on a number of VST/AU releases. We are looking for Mac-based beta testers.
Maybe you'll get more responses if you mention what kind of products you need testers for?

OP
Lindon

Lindon

VST/AU Developer
Maybe you'll get more responses if you mention what kind of products you need testers for?
Well we've had quite a few responses actually, so thanks to everyone who contacted us.

OP
Lindon

Lindon

VST/AU Developer
well seeing as we didnt get a PM for either of you its going to be hard to reply....:)

nordicguy

I see a conversation started May 1st between 2 persons one being you (Lindon)...
I may have missing something re: conversations handling though.

JEPA

I sent you a PM, you responded me, I sent you email address, end of communication, nothing more..

Last edited:
OP
Lindon

Lindon

VST/AU Developer
I sent you a PM, you responded me, I sent you email address, end of communication, nothing more..
..well as I said in the email it will be a while as we are working on a product release.

Top Bottom