What's new

LPX 10.4.7 is up

• It is now possible to bounce a track in place in a project that has not yet been saved.
I like this! It's a small thing, but it will be nice to sketch freely and not worry about whether whatever you're doing is a keeper...until it's time to worry about that! Nice.

The bug that makes an extended script window collapse into one column when receiving MIDI data is still there.

Just want to mention a bug I'm seeing - it seems to have started in 10.4.6 and persists in .7.

When I make a summing track stack and record - usually in low latency mode - into the stack track lane itself (all the constituent tracks speaking), there is sometimes a delay of a hundred or so ms introduced to the midi recording. IOW, it's not the playback which is delayed; the MIDI is actually recorded late - with delay. But If I record to one of the constituent tracks there is no delay; if I then move or copy that region into the stack track lane, there is still no delay. The delay only happens when I record in the stack track lane itself. Weird.

Top Bottom