What's new

Love's Rapture (an original theme)

Sounds excellent, you´ve absolutely nailed this composition. I was surprised that noone here commented on the track but judging from the comments on youtube, you´ve got a lot of fans so that´s not a problem! Shane´s piano cover really shows the quality of writing at the heart of the piece without the orchestration flourishes.

If I was being absolutely nitpicky, I would recommend having a some pros record the solo instrument sections to take the piece to the level where it competes with actual Disney productions, but you can ignore me, I´m never happy!

Sounds excellent, you´ve absolutely nailed this composition. I was surprised that noone here commented on the track but judging from the comments on youtube, you´ve got a lot of fans so that´s not a problem! Shane´s piano cover really shows the quality of writing at the heart of the piece without the orchestration flourishes.

If I was being absolutely nitpicky, I would recommend having a some pros record the solo instrument sections to take the piece to the level where it competes with actual Disney productions, but you can ignore me, I´m never happy!
Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes definitely, having real players would be fantastic here. :)

Top Bottom