What's new

Lorne Balfe "His Dark Materials" remix opportunity ! (Lorne's stems and midi !)

Lorne Balfe on his twitter account is giving everyone the opportunity to remix his latest score !

"Calling all musicians and audio enthusiasts! Ever wanted to try your hand at a #HisDarkMaterials remix? Download the mix, midi and score for this season’s main theme Between Two Worlds now, get mixing, and get sharing! "

"While these are completely free to download, the @StagehandFund
would appreciate a small donation in return. Donate here:" https://platform.nationalfundingsch...evolent-fund-(stagehand)/TIPCREW#.X_gn6tj7SUl

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly, but I listened to the main theme and thought I would give it a shot arranging it in my usual style (which is probably just a bunch of Hollywood composer styles mashed up). It turned out halfway decent so here it is:

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly, but I listened to the main theme and thought I would give it a shot arranging it in my usual style (which is probably just a bunch of Hollywood composer styles mashed up). It turned out halfway decent so here it is:

Definitely the John Williams version :)

I like how you've varied the chords, sounds great!

Top Bottom