What's new

Looking to have a few mock ups mixed

MikeLG

I'm a hobbyist aspiring to write film music - I have a few tracks I've written, but I'm really more interested in learning composition than I am in mixing or mastering. I have 6 tracks in total I'd like mixed, all averaging about two minutes in length. With exception of simple vocals in one track, this would all be from sample libraries.

If you are interested please send me a DM with samples of your work and rate. If you want to do a flat fee instead we can figure that out too. I'd like to just start with one track and see how it goes - so no need to commit to them all at once. Thanks!

Edit: No longer looking - Thanks to everyone who messaged me!

Last edited:

Composerbell

Hi, just for everyone interested - could you give an example of the style you're doing? John Williams is very different from Hans Zimmer, or Trent Reznor or Two Steps From Hell. I think you'll get a much better selection of people applying if they have some idea of the directions from the start.

OP
MikeLG

MikeLG

Very fair point - I'll just go ahead and drop the link here for now then for simplicity's sake. Here's probably what I'd start with -

Last edited:
Top Bottom