What's new

Looking for sequencing help using SWAM woodwinds and SM brass.

ToonTunzCJ

Hey folks: I'm working on an animated series and I need help sequencing cues using SWAM woodwinds and SM brass. I supply a PDF scan of a complete sketch (handwritten) and a midi file of a piano mockup (quantized). You copy and paste relevant piano notes into the relevant modeled instrument, tweak controllers, durations, velocities, etc. to make it sound super realistic, then send me back a midi file (or even better a DP file) that I copy into my template and I record. You self-report your hours worked, I pay $20/hr (negotiable). I'm open to working with anyone, anywhere in the world.
Required skills: Must be able to read a composer's sketch, must be able to create believable sequences.
Bonus points for: Working in Digital Performer, BFD3, SM Strings, and Spitfire Symphonic Orchestra instruments.

Last edited:
If I may ask, why render out from your side? I’ve done programming work many times, but delivering stems affords me the ability to use the best library for the job, rather than using SM or SWAM when something else would work better. Or layering with something else (which is often the case).

If I may ask, why render out from your side? I’ve done programming work many times, but delivering stems affords me the ability to use the best library for the job, rather than using SM or SWAM when something else would work better. Or layering with something else (which is often the case).
Just for consistency. I’m 2 1/2 years into this project and don’t want to change my sound palette at this point.

Hey folks: I'm working on an animated series and I need help sequencing cues using SWAM woodwinds and SM brass. I supply a PDF scan of a complete sketch (handwritten) and a midi file of a piano mockup (quantized). You copy and paste relevant piano notes into the relevant modeled instrument, tweak controllers, durations, velocities, etc. to make it sound super realistic, then send me back a midi file (or even better a DP file) that I copy into my template and I record. You self-report your hours worked, I pay $20/hr (negotiable). I'm open to working with anyone, anywhere in the world.
Required skills: Must be able to read a composer's sketch, must be able to create believable sequences.
Bonus points for: Working in Digital Performer, BFD3, SM Strings, and Spitfire Symphonic Orchestra instruments.
I sent you a PM :)

Top Bottom