What's new

Looking for Mix Collaborator for Several Short Pieces

Rhys Jones

Hi folks - I have about 8 short pieces (2 to 3 minutes in length) for which I would like assistance with mixing. The pieces are all produced with VI samples in Logic Pro X and initial mixes are fairly well balanced. I'm looking for someone with well-rounded experience in multiple genres (including for example, classical and film) who can perfect and finalize the mixes at a reasonable price. If you're interested, please let me know and provide links to samples of your work. Thanks - Rhys Jones

Last edited:
Hi folks - I have about 8 short pieces (2 to 3 minutes in length) for which I would like assistance with mixing. The pieces are all produced with VI samples in Logic Pro X. I'm looking for someone with well-rounded experience in multiple genres who can provide good mixes at a reasonable price. If you're interested, please let me know and provide links to samples of your work. Thanks - Rhys Jones
Sent you a DM 🤙🏼

Hi folks - I have about 8 short pieces (2 to 3 minutes in length) for which I would like assistance with mixing. The pieces are all produced with VI samples in Logic Pro X and initial mixes are fairly well balanced. I'm looking for someone with well-rounded experience in multiple genres (including for example, classical and film) who can perfect and finalize the mixes at a reasonable price. If you're interested, please let me know and provide links to samples of your work. Thanks - Rhys Jones
Hi Rhys. I imagine you've already found someone and moved on, but in case you haven't - here's my website. I mix all of my own music, so everything on the site has been mixed by me. I'm a film composer and have worked on many big and small budget features, TV shows, and a couple games.

Top Bottom