What's new

Looking for instrumentalist's (any instrument)

andrew.justin

Hi there! Electric/Acoustic Guitarist with recording capabilities such as described for hire here! I also have a Wurlitzer 200a. If anything pops up I'd be happy to help :)

MatFluor

Electric Guitar mainly here as well. More in the Rock/Metal genre.

Btw we could meet up some time, maybe I can be of use in other areas for you as well.

OP
ein fisch

ein fisch

Dreamer
Electric Guitar mainly here as well. More in the Rock/Metal genre.

Btw we could meet up some time, maybe I can be of use in other areas for you as well.
I'd be highly interested. The M4Music festival is popping here in zurich, tomorrow is the last day. Alot of people from the swiss music industry were here today and had interesting speeches. If you want we could meet there, otherwise, some other time.

As for the guitar recordings i definitely keep that in mind. Lots of my upcoming projects will probably make use of guitar and bass.

No professional bass guitar players here? XD

MatFluor

I'd be highly interested. The M4Music festival is popping here in zurich, tomorrow is the last day. Alot of people from the swiss music industry were here today and had interesting speeches. If you want we could meet there, otherwise, some other time.

As for the guitar recordings i definitely keep that in mind. Lots of my upcoming projects will probably make use of guitar and bass.

No professional bass guitar players here? XD
Yeah, unfortunately tomorrow is fully planned. As always I recommend the Olten Bahnhofbuffet, perfect meeting location ;)

I could cover basic bass needs if I had a bass. Should get one sometime...

Paul Grymaud

Hey !

Mainly 5 string banjo (bluegrass). Also acoustic guitar (bossa, flamenco/gypsy and finger picking) + piano. In second choice: drums, bass. And I sing (lead or chorus). As a studio musician I use to play temperatly, unless You want a hell solo ! Generally, they give me a leadsheet.

I'll send You an email with a link to my Soundcloud. Everything is played with only VST (what a challenge to play banjo on a keyboard, ha ha !) but I can play all the parts with real instruments except for the strings and brass.

I've got good recording material.

micros005.gif

OP
ein fisch

ein fisch

Dreamer
Wonderful!

Thanks all.

No one playing the bagpipes, or any exotic or middle eastern instrument? Doesnt matter if its a woodwind, plucked or bowed instrument, i'd love to be able to experiment around with something new aswell - inspire me :rolleyes:

sourcefor

I play the drums and sing! And have full recording ability with multiple preamps and outboard compression etc. The drums are Yamaha with a Ludwig snare, all mic'd up ready to go! The vocal mic is a neuman U87. Thanks!

Morodiene

Senior Moment
I sing professionally. I'm mostly into opera/classical and musical theatre, but I can do other styles. I can sing in English, German, French, Italian, Latin, Spanish and have sung in Czech & Russian, but I'd need guidance for the latter two.

I also play piano professionally, classical, and can learn by ear as well as read. I can also do pop/rock or jazz if not asked to improvise ;) . I have a Petrof concert grand piano, and I use a pair of AKG C414's for either singing or playing.

Sorry, no bagpipes.

Marco

Hi

I am an electric and upright bass player. Background as a professional performer. I can record home Preamp Neve or Avalon. I can also play guitar, synths and flute.

Let me know if you are interested =)

-m-

Coriolis

I’m a bagpiper, and have played in pipe bands. I’ve never actually tried recording them though, yet, and am pretty inexperienced when it comes to recording. I have been looking into the best mic setup and building a DIY soundbooth so I can start recording though.

Last edited:

Brookspeare

Hello! I am a cellist and also run a string quartet. We have a studio at home and my Husband is a sound engineer :) I'll send you some samples via email; we do lots of remote recording sessions :)
Speak soon -
Rachel

Top Bottom