Looking for instrumentalist's (any instrument)

Discussion in 'JOBS Board' started by ein fisch, Mar 13, 2019.

1. ein fisch

ein fisch Dreamer

Jul 6, 2016
    Switzerland, Zürich
    If you play any instrument professionally, and have recording equipment at home I would provide you a payment whenever I need a part with that instrument.

How do we work: I'll play in the parts of your instrument with a sample library - of course paying close attention that it is something that can actually be played - and will then provide you a payment for recording it with the real instrument. The payment totally depends on the amount of recordings I need, so we will deal that out individually.

Requirements:

- A good microphone and the ability to send me a qualitative recording of your performance.
    - A room in which you can record and keep the room noise on a minimum (i am not hardcore nerdy about that, just try your best to make it as clean as possible)
    - Atleast one instrument you can play on a professional level
    - The payment is made via PayPal, so you need an account there

The more unique the instrument you play, the better!

Sincerely,
    ein fisch

Send a PM here or an E-Mail to dennis.liechti@gmail.com

2. andrew.justin

andrew.justin New Member

Mar 13, 2019
    Upstate NY
    Hi there! Electric/Acoustic Guitarist with recording capabilities such as described for hire here! I also have a Wurlitzer 200a. If anything pops up I'd be happy to help :)

ein fisch likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    ein fisch

ein fisch Dreamer

Jul 6, 2016
    Switzerland, Zürich
    Thank you for the reply! Wrote a PM

4. MatFluor

MatFluor Senior Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Switzerland
    Electric Guitar mainly here as well. More in the Rock/Metal genre.

Btw we could meet up some time, maybe I can be of use in other areas for you as well.

ein fisch likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    ein fisch

ein fisch Dreamer

Jul 6, 2016
    Switzerland, Zürich
    I'd be highly interested. The M4Music festival is popping here in zurich, tomorrow is the last day. Alot of people from the swiss music industry were here today and had interesting speeches. If you want we could meet there, otherwise, some other time.

As for the guitar recordings i definitely keep that in mind. Lots of my upcoming projects will probably make use of guitar and bass.

No professional bass guitar players here? XD

6. MatFluor

MatFluor Senior Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Switzerland
    Yeah, unfortunately tomorrow is fully planned. As always I recommend the Olten Bahnhofbuffet, perfect meeting location ;)

I could cover basic bass needs if I had a bass. Should get one sometime...

7. Paul Grymaud

Paul Grymaud Active Member

Hey !

Mainly 5 string banjo (bluegrass). Also acoustic guitar (bossa, flamenco/gypsy and finger picking) + piano. In second choice: drums, bass. And I sing (lead or chorus). As a studio musician I use to play temperatly, unless You want a hell solo ! Generally, they give me a leadsheet.

I'll send You an email with a link to my Soundcloud. Everything is played with only VST (what a challenge to play banjo on a keyboard, ha ha !) but I can play all the parts with real instruments except for the strings and brass.

I've got good recording material.

micros005.gif

ein fisch likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    ein fisch

ein fisch Dreamer

Jul 6, 2016
    Switzerland, Zürich
    Wonderful!

Thanks all.

No one playing the bagpipes, or any exotic or middle eastern instrument? Doesnt matter if its a woodwind, plucked or bowed instrument, i'd love to be able to experiment around with something new aswell - inspire me :rolleyes:

9. sourcefor

sourcefor Active Member

May 1, 2011
    I play the drums and sing! And have full recording ability with multiple preamps and outboard compression etc. The drums are Yamaha with a Ludwig snare, all mic'd up ready to go! The vocal mic is a neuman U87. Thanks!

ein fisch likes this.
  10. LowweeK

LowweeK Loïc D

Oct 12, 2015
    Paris, France
    Electric bass player here (blues/rock/soul/pop).
    Not professional though.
    I can give you more details in PM if you want.

ein fisch likes this.
  11. OP
    OP
    ein fisch

ein fisch Dreamer

Jul 6, 2016
    Switzerland, Zürich
  12. sleepingtiger

sleepingtiger New Member

Jul 18, 2011
  13. OP
    OP