What's new

Looking for an experienced engineer to mix/master live orchestral music

Hey guys,

We are currently looking for an engineer to mix a song we recorded with a live orchestra. The song is 5 minutes long and quite complex, as it's not only full orchestral, but has quite some predubs + live choir recording stems as well.

I have hired quite some engineers before for former works. The two most prominent being certainly G. Townley and J. Rodd, but those are totally out of our price range. I think we would need an engineer for 100 USD p/h, or below. The stem editing already has been done by me.

Happy for any incoming job offers (please only live orchestra experienced engineers - it's simply a class of its own).

Cheers!
-Frederic

Jim Corrigan

Hey guys,

We are currently looking for an engineer to mix a song we recorded with a live orchestra. The song is 5 minutes long and quite complex, as it's not only full orchestral, but has quite some predubs + live choir recording stems as well.

I have hired quite some engineers before for former works. The two most prominent being certainly G. Townley and J. Rodd, but those are totally out of our price range. I think we would need an engineer for 100 USD p/h, or below. The stem editing already has been done by me.

Happy for any incoming job offers (please only live orchestra experienced engineers - it's simply a class of its own).

Cheers!
-Frederic
Heartlight Studio Nashville mixes and masters full orchestra, live and hybrid, up to 16-ch surround sound. Please feel free to contact me for references. All the best,
Jim

Attachments

Top Bottom