What's new

Looking for 1 hour slot with Scoring Orchestra!

FredericBernard

Hello,

We are looking for a professional orchestra for which we need 2 slots (so 60 minutes, minus 10 minutes breaks)!

Session Specs:

Music Type: Song
Instrumentation: 3.2.3.3 - 4.3.3.1 - 2 hrp, 1 timp, approx. 40 strings (+ predubs)
Music Length: about 4:45 minutes
Budget: around 2k
Session Length: 1h (=50 minutes)
Clicktrack? Yes!

The latest date should be 29th Monday of July!

Thanks for any offers or information for shared sessions!! :)

PS: Feel free to contact me via PN or my email frederic.bernard88(at)yahoo.de

OP
FredericBernard

FredericBernard

Get in touch with Miklós Lukacs at eastconnection.org

At the end we actually scored in Budapest, but this time I recorded (for the first time) with the "Budapest Art Orchestra". The song will be out soon *fingers crossed*!

Thank you all!
-Frederic

OP
FredericBernard

FredericBernard

Here are a few excerpts from the production feat. the Budapest Art Orchestra. I really digg the warmth of the strings:

I've heard FAMES has good strings and choir, but not sure about the rest. Any of you guys ever recorded over there?

Best!
-Frederic

bryla

Orchestrator
Yes. FAMES is good as well. Done a couple of soundtracks with them. Had a session in Prague this week again. Also great strings.

OP
FredericBernard

FredericBernard

Yes. FAMES is good as well. Done a couple of soundtracks with them. Had a session in Prague this week again. Also great strings.

Anything to share from FAMES?

Which orchestra from Prague did you record with? Just wondering, as they have a lot of scoring orchestras there. The best seems to be City of Prague, but they don't do any shared sessions, at least not from what I've heard. Their content output is pretty incredible too.

-Frederic

Top Bottom