Long term musician, new-ish to composing for screen

ChrisLody

Hello everyone, only heard about this forum today.

I've been writing and recording music since about 1998, playing piano since 2003 and running a mostly synth orientated YouTube channel since 2007, but I've been working with a film director recently.

His first two short films won a few awards at independent film festivals and we're currently working on our third project together with a feature film to follow. I'm still finding my feet but enjoying every bit of it.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and pick up some tips :D

Last edited:

nathantboler

Hello everyone, only heard about this forum today.

I've been writing and recording music since about 1998, playing piano since 2003 and running a mostly synth orientated YouTube channel since 2007, but I've been working with a film director recently.

His first two short films won a few awards at independent film festivals and we're currently working on our third project together with a feature film to follow. I'm still finding my feet but enjoying every bit of it.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and pick up some tips :D
Nice! What's the YT channel?

OP
ChrisLody

ChrisLody

Hi, thanks for taking an interest. I'm over at https://www.youtube.com/c/chrislodymusic

There not much in the was of scoring related videos at the moment but I'm planning on making more content about that in the future. I'll link to the two short films I've worked on below too if you're interested.