What's new

Logic X Template thoughts... bouncing etc

I must have missed this auto busing of stacks feature. I need that. What magic button do I push for that?
I have the first 64 buses filled with labeled aux and sub groups that are not track stacks.

Don’t forget you can always just use effect inserts on specific parts or stacks and balance the wet dry mix. That way they are part of the bounce without having to chase the effects routing.

Absolutely, I'll be adding in some effects that way too, although I have to be careful as I'm scoring a feature at the moment and trying to avoid using track automation but rather region automation as I find it easier to move things around.

In fact, I'll start another thread on how best to write cues for a film that is constantly being edited as, although I have my own workflow, I'm sure I could do that side of things better.

By the way, here's a snapshot of how I ended up (kind of) cleaning up the sends dropdown - when you place auxes in the summing stack with the same output as the summing stack itself, it organises them into neat folders.

The only issue I have now is bouncing the summing stacks - currently it seems I have to make sure all the tracks are showing (i.e. click the caret / arrow) and then select the summing stack tracks by command clicking them, but make sure the regions are unselected (?), and only then do the effects print out on the stems.

You'd think this kind of thing would be easier considering a lot of us use Logic for scoring to picture...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 21.00.27.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 21.00.27.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom