What's new

Logic x hard crash problem

DanPhaseMusic

Hi

I’m continuslly having a problem in logic where I get a sudden crash when importing audio that’s not at the sample rate of my project. It seems to happen a lot with libs I have from Boom, Sample Traxx, Soundmorph etc. All these sounds are at 96k. Anyone else ever had this ? With the new auto save feature it’s not the disaster it once would have been but it’s not great. It’s fine when I’m loading them in then once I drag one into the sequence, 8 times out of ten, logic crashes. Any ideas ?

Cheers

Dan

how is your system? how much RAM do you have? are you doing something while importing/drag&dropping the files into the project?

I’ve got 64g of ram in a very stable hackintosh running Sierra and the latest version of Logic. I’m not doing anything else while dragging the audio files in. Sometimes it waits till I hit play sometimes it just crashes straight away.

i've asked you because i am having another crash while playing a loop region and wanting to learn MIDI cc on Kontakt, but that is not your question. Maybe you can ask at apple support or facebook logic pro x group?

Top Bottom