Logic X and latest NI Komplete Kontrol v2.1 disfunctioning

Discussion in 'Your DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)' started by Silence-is-Golden, Feb 27, 2019.

1. jbuhler

jbuhler Senior Member

Jun 19, 2016
    US
    Yes, Logic and the S61 mk2 now work as expected for me.

xgman likes this.
  2. xgman

xgman New Member

Feb 27, 2018
    At all? Even after re-starting the hardwareagent? that is odd. I only had it stop occasionally in Logic. I'll have to try the new driver tonight since they said it should fix this issue.

Silence-is-Golden likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Silence-is-Golden

Silence-is-Golden ^^

Jun 8, 2015
    This is getting for me into the offensive zone, the lousy NI support.

My S-49 is still malfunctioning regarding transport functions. And last message from a support guy in US was on 7th of march, since then silence.............. (maybe they know my forum name here at vi?)
    btw; Until the silence of 7march this guy in US was helping me at regular intervals with 3-4 days in between. But al least it seemed in attention.......

Anyone of you guys still suffering this transport issue?

4. jbuhler

jbuhler Senior Member

Jun 19, 2016
    US
    Sorry to hear this. NI support really is abysmal. For me, the update fixed my transport issue. Will not update Komplete Kontrol again until I have to.

Silence-is-Golden likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Silence-is-Golden

Silence-is-Golden ^^

Jun 8, 2015
    that is the lesson from this!

jbuhler likes this.
  6. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Member

Jan 24, 2019
    I wonder if someone might be able to help me. I’ve just bought Komplete Kontrol A49 keyboard to use with Kontakt within Logic. I’m using NKS instruments, predominately ProjectSam at the moment. The keyboard is talking to Logic fine, but I can’t figure out how to get it to talk to Kontakt as I want to use all the knobs to adjust release times, reverb, mic positions etc...these seems to work ok in standalone Kontrol but not Kontakt. Any help would be much appreciated this is driving me a bit mad trying to set it up. Native Instruments stuff, doesn’t seem to be the most user friendly. Thanks so much in advance.

7. xgman

xgman New Member

Feb 27, 2018
    You have to run kontakt through komplete kontrol. Make sure have all the latest updates.