What's new

Logic pro x user needs help :(

trifflevel

I'm using Logic pro X for a while now, and I've tried the Modulator midi fx, which is a cool tool, but i can't pair it to a plugin parameter, somehow in my target menu i don't have the Learn new parameter function, i only have Learn, which for some reason is not reading any knobs or the cutoff frequency for example, it just goes dead, a straight line on the lfo graphic, can you please help?Many thanks

robh

If I follow what you're trying to do correctly, you'll have to use the "Learn" button on "External Assignment"
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 7.35.09 PM.png

OP
T

trifflevel

This are the options that i have now on my Modulator

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 15.49.01.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 15.49.01.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 14
OP
T

trifflevel

And this is what it should look like, screenshot taken from a tutorial

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 15.50.14.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 15.50.14.png
    512.1 KB · Views: 13
OP
T

trifflevel

I don't know how to have the Learn Plug-in Parameter option available, because what is displayed now is not working, doesn't read any commands or parameters

OP
T

trifflevel

i have the 10.2.0 but i'm thinking it's a pretty basic function for the Modulator, Learn Midi or Learn plug-in

OP
T

trifflevel

loads and loads of plugins that i probably wouldn't recover, i might just buy another mac and install the new logic, but I'm not even sure if the functions are missing because of the year version, the Learn function doesn't work also

kmaster

Sleepy Member
loads and loads of plugins that i probably wouldn't recover, i might just buy another mac and install the new logic, but I'm not even sure if the functions are missing because of the year version, the Learn function doesn't work also
Can your current Mac support a newer version of Logic? Try zipping up your 10.2 install, installing the latest, and seeing what you can do.

OP
T

trifflevel

i see, well, if i don't have any options left, i will then upgrade my logic, but still it doesn't make sense why the Learn function isn't working...anyways, it is what it is...thank you guys, you're the best!

Top Bottom