What's new

Logic Pro X - my Spitfire UACC all articulations plist (link to dl)

LowweeK

Loïc D
Hi there,

These past weeks (months?) I've been working on building my own template.
I relies quite heavily on Spitfire Audio products and UACC keyswitching.

Since I could not find a comprehensive UACC plist file to import all articulations, I made my own. I share it here, for what it's worth.

This is based on the SA specifications and follows quite accurately the labels for articulations. I made some adjustments to add some cases according to the library (for example, art #18 is labelled SFZ on some libraries, but not in the original articulation list).
Also, I've added the CC value for each articulation to make it easier to select, specially if you have your Kontakt opened and wish to select articulation by its number. For example, Long #1

The file is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmlmvaq03uqu89o/Spitfire UACC KS.plist?dl=0
It is then installed by copying the file to Library/Music/Audio Music Apps/Articulation Settings. Then it should be available in the articulation list for Instruments in Logic.

You need to switch your library in Kontakt to UACC KS mode (it's well explained in the documentation of each library and also on SA website).

This is provided as-is with probably room for improvement.
Note that I'm not endorsed or related to Spitfire Audio in any way.

Hope you may find this useful.

24dBFS

Hi there,

These past weeks (months?) I've been working on building my own template.
I relies quite heavily on Spitfire Audio products and UACC keyswitching.

Since I could not find a comprehensive UACC plist file to import all articulations, I made my own. I share it here, for what it's worth.

This is based on the SA specifications and follows quite accurately the labels for articulations. I made some adjustments to add some cases according to the library (for example, art #18 is labelled SFZ on some libraries, but not in the original articulation list).
Also, I've added the CC value for each articulation to make it easier to select, specially if you have your Kontakt opened and wish to select articulation by its number. For example, Long #1

The file is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmlmvaq03uqu89o/Spitfire UACC KS.plist?dl=0
It is then installed by copying the file to Library/Music/Audio Music Apps/Articulation Settings. Then it should be available in the articulation list for Instruments in Logic.

You need to switch your library in Kontakt to UACC KS mode (it's well explained in the documentation of each library and also on SA website).

This is provided as-is with probably room for improvement.
Note that I'm not endorsed or related to Spitfire Audio in any way.

Hope you may find this useful.
Hi LowweeK,
I also use them a lot and you might find few more in the attached list (sorry just a png file) so you can add them to your list:
http://14bitmidi.com/UACC.PNG
I hope this help a bit.
Cheers!

PS: Of course don't mind the MIDI channel, this is just how they work here but maybe the numbers and names might be something you would be interested in.

Attachments

ptram

I'm creating my own maps, modeled on the UACC map. Something I've done in Logic is to duplicate the first 128 entries to the second group of 128. This way, any variation to the base articulations can fall in a slot mirroring the ones in the first group.

For example, there are two basic Longs at #1 and #2. If you need two more, you can place them at #129 and #130.

Paolo

OP
LowweeK

LowweeK

Loïc D
Thanks a lot, I've updated the file (see above), same location.
Only the new #114 was missing as far as I checked.

Lagranderson

Great info here...haven’t used much of their new dedicated plugin yet - does it use UACC Ks also - and/or does it play well with Logic’s articulation mapping?

Top Bottom