What's new

Logic Pro 10.4.4 just released

Time for Logic 11? :) NAMM is around the corner ;)
I don’t see why not. It’s been updated for NAMM for at least two years running. Maybe 10.5.

Anyhoo, someone around here knows and isn’t saying. They’re probably smirking at this post right now.

I updated on High Sierra and it has totally munted everything. After a few minutes Kontakt stops working (missing notes), in the menu bar the keyboard shortcuts are all replaced with question marks, I get pop up alerts saying "authorisation standard exeption: could not create socket" and then get a ilok license failure popup. If I try to open a plugin or save, I get a beach ball of death then it crashes.
I'd hold off if I were you.

I updated on High Sierra and it has totally munted everything. After a few minutes Kontakt stops working (missing notes), in the menu bar the keyboard shortcuts are all replaced with question marks, I get pop up alerts saying "authorisation standard exeption: could not create socket" and then get a ilok license failure popup. If I try to open a plugin or save, I get a beach ball of death then it crashes.
I'd hold off if I were you.
Did you make a backup of the .app first or just go ahead and upgrade?

I have not had any of the issues you have mentioned.

Is iLok up to date?
Elicenser...
NI Plug-ins etc.

I didn't backup Logic first. I wasn't aware that this was recommend when updating Logic (I've never had a problem with a Logic update before, since Logic 8).
All my other software is running the latest version, except for MacOS being High Sierra.

I'm glad you haven't ran into any issues - it's driving me nuts!

How's it going with 10.4.4 on High Sierra, anybody have any new experience with that? Thumbs up or down?

I use UAD and they haven't officially said they support Mojave yet, so I'm holding out till they do.

Top Bottom