What's new

Logic export bug...? Help!

windshore

When trying to "export audio to movie" in Logic X, I regularly get this error message:

Could not export Logic Pro X audio

I end up having to export the mix and mixing into the movie using a different program. I have tried to narrow this down and it is inconsistent. If I happen to sync the movie to the beginning of a barline it seems to work. If I have to sync so that the movie start is not on a barline, I get the error. (-although once in a while it will export off the barline)

This happens with various video formats and even in an otherwise blank session, using a default template.

I'd love to hear from someone who's had this issue and discovered the problem, - or knows that it's really just a bug. Can't believe Apple wouldn't know about it if it is a bug.

jbuhler

When trying to "export audio to movie" in Logic X, I regularly get this error message:

Could not export Logic Pro X audio

I end up having to export the mix and mixing into the movie using a different program. I have tried to narrow this down and it is inconsistent. If I happen to sync the movie to the beginning of a barline it seems to work. If I have to sync so that the movie start is not on a barline, I get the error. (-although once in a while it will export off the barline)

This happens with various video formats and even in an otherwise blank session, using a default template.

I'd love to hear from someone who's had this issue and discovered the problem, - or knows that it's really just a bug. Can't believe Apple wouldn't know about it if it is a bug.
Have you tried contacting Apple support? I've generally found their pro product support to be excellent and fast. And even when they can't solve the problem immediately, because it is a code bug, they keep in contact.

OP
W

windshore

Have you tried contacting Apple support? I've generally found their pro product support to be excellent and fast. And even when they can't solve the problem immediately, because it is a code bug, they keep in contact.
I have tried and sent them an example file but never heard anything back.

With so many composers working in Logic, I wonder why there is so little mention of it online....

sourcefor

Yeah I wish they would get rid of the CPU spike bug and make Logic play well with other software so I don't keep getting MIDI errors! Then it would be a great DAW....anyone from apple listening????

Top Bottom