What's new

Logic : Delete old midi Interface & Tracks in the mixer from old Clavinova

GingerMaestro

Hi, So I have just bought a new audio interface and don't use my old Scarlett midi/audio interface anymore. When I open my template, I get the message see below.

I used to have a Yamaha Clavinova attached to my computer via USB (No longer) It seems to have populated my mixer with a load of channels related to that, however I can't seem to find the Clavinova in the main trax window.

This is driving me insane and I don't want to redo my whole template. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• BA74FA93-51E7-45C8-B6F9-1C76025DB67F.jpeg
    BA74FA93-51E7-45C8-B6F9-1C76025DB67F.jpeg
    646.2 KB · Views: 3
  • ED8DABB3-C97D-47C1-BD68-6147B0CD7DD2.jpeg
    ED8DABB3-C97D-47C1-BD68-6147B0CD7DD2.jpeg
    642.7 KB · Views: 3
Command + 0 into your Environment, select the Clavinova stuff, and delete. Then re-save your Template as a new Template.

thanks @kmaster but the channels I took the photo of, don't appear anywhere, other than is the "midi" part of the mixer. Also not in the midi Environment. I can't seem to select them in the mixer either...Its very puzzling

thanks @kmaster but the channels I took the photo of, don't appear anywhere, other than is the "midi" part of the mixer. Also not in the midi Environment. I can't seem to select them in the mixer either...Its very puzzling
It is in your Environment, because the Environment is Logic. Everything else you see is just a pretty front end.

Open up your Environment, and then in your mixer window select one of your Clavinova channels. You'll see the Environment window snap to the view that holds your Clavinova multi-instrument.

Select that whole thing, and delete it.

Thanks very much, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be in the Environment anywhere, or in the tracks window and I can't select them in the mixer..It's very strange

Thanks Guys. You were right, I finally found it in the Environment window. I didn't realize there were multiple pages. I was only looking at the mixer view, finally found the midi devices. All sorted. Thanks again for your help

Top Bottom