Lofi/boombap/90s sort of hip-hop instrumental. (I'll return any feedback)

Straight2Vinyl

Hey folks, this is just something I put together the other night. Some Goldbaby drums, komplete piano and synths and Orange Tree Guitars. Let me know what you think and if you leave a link, I'll be sure to give your music a listen as well. Cheers.

tav.one

Life is Good
Very interesting snare and when you call it lo-fi it becomes hard to give feedback because you know the weakness become part of the sound you're going for.
I'll want my kick to be more round and punchy, this one is a little thin compared to the bass you used. Overall very nice vibe.

You can check my cinematic and orchestral hip hop music at Artusion Music and leave feedback there, thanks.

OP
S

Straight2Vinyl

Very interesting snare and when you call it lo-fi it becomes hard to give feedback because you know the weakness become part of the sound you're going for.
I'll want my kick to be more round and punchy, this one is a little thin compared to the bass you used. Overall very nice vibe.

You can check my cinematic and orchestral hip hop music at Artusion Music and leave feedback there, thanks.
Fair. Lo fi isnt 100 percent accurate. That would require a bigger kick for sure and usually some speech sample. And probably a slightly slower tempo.
Thanks for giving it a listen.