What's new

Load Times?

court++

Good morning!

I just purchased CSS, CSB, and CSW for the first time and I'm loving the libraries. There seems to be a slight delay when loading samples however that I notice. For instance, loading basoons or Strings may take 5 to 10 seconds to load for that instance. Is there a way to make this slightly faster?

Good morning!

I just purchased CSS, CSB, and CSW for the first time and I'm loving the libraries. There seems to be a slight delay when loading samples however that I notice. For instance, loading basoons or Strings may take 5 to 10 seconds to load for that instance. Is there a way to make this slightly faster?

5 seconds isn't bad depending on the library size. Are the samples on SSD? That can massively cut load times over hard drive speed.

Windows?
Then exclude the folder where your libraries are from the Windows Defender scope.
As said a few times already, this was night and day for me !

Use a batch resave on Kontakt
Worked like a charm!

5 seconds isn't bad depending on the library size. Are the samples on SSD? That can massively cut load times over hard drive speed.
See, it's like 5-10 seconds on the SSD itself. It was just weird because other libraries in Kontakt were loading like THAT.

Windows?
Then exclude the folder where your libraries are from the Windows Defender scope.
As said a few times already, this was night and day for me !
I shall look into it!

Top Bottom