What's new

Little fantasy theme, just to relax

M

Marcin M

I wrote it recently, because I really wanted to do some fantasy music, which is one of my most favorite genres in music.

Well, at least it is supposed to be fantasy. As it's my first try, this is quite terrible.

I could post in "uninspired tracks" thread, because I had writer's block while composing it, so that's why I post shortened version, because full track has no sense in my opinion :)

I wonder how mix sounds for others, I don't know if it isn't too dry. Also how is string ensemble blending? Isn't bass line too loud?

It's not bad, it's like Darth Vader - it has good in it. :)

I really enjoyed the flute / guitar combo. It reminded me of some medieval games I used to play a long time ago.
I would make the flute brighter and more present, it's a little mate. Also, I would make the the orchestra sound more natural, less programmed. Add some percussion, perhaps.

I like the atmosphere :) you could make sound the strings more realistic, by making their attack and release more quiet, and by waving their dynamic

It's not bad, it's like Darth Vader - it has good in it. :)

I really enjoyed the flute / guitar combo. It reminded me of some medieval games I used to play a long time ago.
I would make the flute brighter and more present, it's a little mate. Also, I would make the the orchestra sound more natural, less programmed. Add some percussion, perhaps.

Ok, thank You. By making brighter and present You mean EQing it? I'm not good at production, so how can I make it?

I like the atmosphere :) you could make sound the strings more realistic, by making their attack and release more quiet, and by waving their dynamic

Okay, thank You for tips. It's more like prototype of a composition and that's a reason why strings are untouched and static. I will definitely make them more lively

Top Bottom