What's new

(#38) List of freebies to grab during Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Christmas promotions - 2019 Edition

Technically, not a Black Friday freebie, but this guitar cab impulse response designer is free until Dec 18 during "early access" pre-release. Looks pretty interesting...

This is still free (4 days, 18 h left from now on), an acoustic drumkit

Thank you. Added it to the main list at #8.

Edit: There's a ton of free material on the site. Thanks for bringing the site to our attention. Hope the developers also benefit from this.

Last edited:
Technically, not a Black Friday freebie, but this guitar cab impulse response designer is free until Dec 18 during "early access" pre-release. Looks pretty interesting...

Thanks. Added to the main list at #9

Keepforest is giving away Cinematic Downfalls for free (normally $19). May expire very soon:

Thanks for the heads up. They have some more free libraries listed on their site. Added links to all of them in the main list at #10.

Just added at #12 to the main list:

Stupid Deal of the Day on Musicians Friend

Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL S25 Keyboard Controller with KOMPLETE Select, Plus KOMPLETE 12 Upgrade.

At 50% off for another 18 hours. Down to $399 from $798

Edit: Making a separate post about this to the thread since making edits to the original post does not send out fresh notifications.

Thank you for this list!

Transient+ free, normally $10
https://audioassault.mx/transient.php

Thanks. The price has gone up to $5. The free deal was only till November 30th I believe.

Edit: Just tried adding the plugin to cart and it still shows up as free.
Added at #12 #13 to main list.

Thanks. The price has gone up to $5. The free deal was only till November 30th I believe.

Edit: Just tried adding the plugin to cart and it still shows up as free.
Added at #12 to main list.

I got it yesterday for free. The price updated in my cart to free even though the website listed it at $5.

While technically not free, when you check out 8DIO free Angel and Free Radicals, the $98 8DIOBOE is currently $8 on a Flash Sale.

While technically not free, when you check out 8DIO free Angel and Free Radicals, the $98 8DIOBOE is currently $8 on a Flash Sale.

Thanks. Since 8dio is already running separate threads for each day of sale I didn't add details about their discounted deals. Only the 'On the House' deals are mentioned.

Also, there seems to be confusion about which freebie is active for how long so maybe we can skip adding those details on this thread.

Request inputs from others on this please.

Added Sender Spike freebies at #15
Reflekt Audio at #16
Function Loops at #17
Decomposer at #18
Full Bucket at #19

Last edited:
Wow, last night I just opened Ceres and Cinematic Downfalls and this little thing happened.

Lately I don't do this kind of stuff, but this is the first time I try a voice/chorus and immediately love the playability, and the hits from the downfalls are just awesome, so I couldn't resist the flow :)

Thanks for this list!

Instruments used:
Keepforest - Cinematic Downfalls - 01 Hits
Keepforest - Cinematic Downfalls - 04 Full
Audict - Celestial Voices - Ceres
Spitfire - eDNA Earth - Humble Flutes
Spitfire - eDNA Earth - Mellow
Spitfire - Albion One - Darwin Percussion (Stereo) Sub and Low Hits
Spitfire - Albion One - Brass Low and High
Spitfire - Tundra - Brass Low and High
Spitfire - Tundra - Strings High - Long - Super Sul Tasto

Please add to the thread if you come across a freebie. Guess the one we all are waiting for is Sonokinetic.
so based on previous years' experience I would say subscribing to the 12 days of Christmas newsletter is not a bad idea if you want to be there for it - that is ... if there are freebies to be had this year :)

https://www.sonokinetic.net/12daysofchristmas

that, or making sure you are there for the changing of the deal every day at 17:00 CET from today :)

Top Bottom