What's new

Limited Free Download - Synths DX by Karanyi Music!

APD

For a limited time, get SYNTHS DX by Karanyi Music FREE!

SYNTHS DX is a collection of inspiring sounds perfect for creating subtle cinematic atmospheres, deep, wide sci-fi pads for film and video games. It is also ideal for ambient and synth wave music production. With its 60+ instrument presets you get a rich palette of colors for your next track.

This exclusive freebie is available to new and old Audio Plugin Deals customers.

Product Page: https://audioplugin.deals/synths-dx-by-karanyi-music-free-download/
Offer Expires: May 23rd

KEY FEATURES
  • 2.7 GB total size (3.6 GB uncompressed)
  • 1 600+ samples with 24bit / 48kHz sample rate
  • 9 sampled analog, FM & PCM synths
  • Recorded with Universal Audio & Focusrite Preamps
  • 16 unique Kontakt instruments
  • 60+ presets for film, ambient & synthwave music production
  • 24bit / 48khz quality
  • Kontakt 5.8.1+ (FULL version)
Youtube Videos

Neon Flash
Children of Atom (4 patches)
Drone Module 2,3,4
Half Life
Megapolis 1

were amongst my faves, very nice sounds, thanks for this.

Reactions: APD
Lucky. I was going to buy this on kontakthub last week and figured it could wait a bit.

Looking forward to playing with this ^^.

Reactions: APD
It's been quite a while since I've came across such quality and inspiring freebie or commercial product that is free for a limited time. Thank you, Audio Plugin Deals!!

Yesterday, I've did my first preliminary check of the library and I can only say I'm impressed. There are patches in here that can easily rival those in eDNA Earth or those new "Play" series from Native Instruments (although I'm yet to update to Komplete 12). There isn't many sound-shaping controls in the GUI itself (which is very clean and aesthetically pleasing, by the way), but this only gives more freedom for external processing. The sounds themselves are rich and organic. I can see myself using these quite a lot, even without the sounds from the other libraries.

Hello APD, -buy now- button don't working for me, (when pushing button nothing happen).
In shopping area, or deals page -buy now- button works... strange.

Thanks heaps for this Karanyi Music and APD, very nice. Some patches remind me of Yamaha CS-80 Blade Runner type sounds.

Last edited:
Honest I am not into this kind of music/sounds but this is my favorite composition of the day (sounds very good):

I love this kind of music, and you are right, this is really good.

Seriously, the free UVI synths from last week and now this? I should really get to work ^^.

Yeah. Bought it recently as well together with Abyss. Quality stuff.
This time I was not on the lucky side ;) oh well.

Got the Bass one, 14 bucks only (got an email with a coupon). Awesome. (Just judging on the video, I had to have it, lol).

Top Bottom