What's new

Limit on attachments?

LamaRose

Gato Mighty!
Is there a new size limit for attachments? Just discovered that a short, 1.3MB audio file that I posted yesterday was cutoff toward the end - about 10 seconds worth - which would suggest a 1 meg limit? Tried re-posting with the same results, and posted here for review. Thanks

Attachments

• Feathers_1.mp3
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Is there a new size limit for attachments? Just discovered that a short, 1.3MB audio file that I posted yesterday was cutoff toward the end - about 10 seconds worth - which would suggest a 1 meg limit? Tried re-posting with the same results, and posted here for review. Thanks

Hi, nothing has changed, no. I uploaded a 11mb attachment yesterday. Make sure your original file is complete and try again? I can't download your file at the moment to test it but will try later.

Hope this help a little bit...

André

Hi, listening to the file, it sounds like it fades out at the end, which would suggest it's complete? Can you compare the original file size *before uploading to the file size showing here, which is 1.2 MB?

Sorry, I really don't know what you hear on your end. I'm uploading a file in progress, 10 MB. See if it works for you to see it in full?

Attachments

• MEYTAL.mp3
    10 MB · Views: 11
Thank you, André, for your efforts. Yes, I tried multiple times uploading, bouncing in Logic, etc. The file is 1.3 MB... a little over a minute in length. A good 8 to 10 seconds is cut off. Works fine in iTunes and other players on my Mac.

Was going to upload/check on Soundcloud, but just discovered that my account has been hijacked. So I guess the Universe is trying to tell me something... dump Soundcloud for good, find another host to upload and stream music/reels. Reelcrafter is a really good environment for organizing/pitching.

I liked the piece you uploaded... it was just the thing to calm my nerves after a long, busy day!
Cheers, and many blessings!

Thank you, André, for your efforts. Yes, I tried multiple times uploading, bouncing in Logic, etc. The file is 1.3 MB... a little over a minute in length. A good 8 to 10 seconds is cut off. Works fine in iTunes and other players on my Mac.

Was going to upload/check on Soundcloud, but just discovered that my account has been hijacked. So I guess the Universe is trying to tell me something... dump Soundcloud for good, find another host to upload and stream music/reels. Reelcrafter is a really good environment for organizing/pitching.

I liked the piece you uploaded... it was just the thing to calm my nerves after a long, busy day!
Cheers, and many blessings!

Could you email your file to me at [email protected] in its full size? I'd like to try on my end.

Thanks for the kind words about the little ditty. A work in progress... :)

Same file attached using Mac Mojave on Safari... still not working. It's getting late here, but maybe I'll give Firefox a try tomorrow... have to reset my password.

Attachments

• Feathers_v.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Top Bottom