What's new

Library Spotlight - LCO Strings

Mikro93

I thoroughly enjoy each and every single review from you, and this one is no exception :)

Straight to the point, and we hear everything, not simply noodling on the keyboard but also not overly programmed, and a nice opinion at the end. This is perfect :)

Regarding the library: I remember drooling over it during Winter Sales last year, and I thought it had passed. But there is something in the Woozy and Granular articulations that really gets to me. The price tag is still quite steep, I agree with you :)

Happy holidays to you Cory, stay safe, and thanks again :)

ism

Very lovely composition at the end. Any chance you could make it available on soundcloud or some such?

Thanks Corey!

OP
Cory Pelizzari

Cory Pelizzari

(Solonoid Studio)
Very lovely composition at the end. Any chance you could make it available on soundcloud or some such?

Thanks Corey!
All this time I've been adding snippets at the end of my videos and not once did it cross my mind to throw them in a Dropbox for people to listen to until I read this comment. The top of my head just popped open.

muratkayi

Oh thanks for the hints on alternatives to this library, because I had the same feeling when I perused the details on the product page: great product, but too high a price tag for the content. Gonna check the alternatives, now.

Top Bottom