Library Spotlight - Infinite Brass

I like music

I love your reviews. One reason is that you let the library play/do the 'talking'. Super informative given that a lot of the time people want to see and hear how the library sounds and also how it operates.

Some reviewers fall in love with their own voice, which can be problematic at times.

gussunkri

I love your reviews. One reason is that you let the library play/do the 'talking'. Super informative given that a lot of the time people want to see and hear how the library sounds and also how it operates.

Some reviewers fall in love with their own voice, which can be problematic at times.
I couldn’t agree more!

jonathanparham

Yeah, I love how he just has a sequence with all the instruments so you hear the voices. THEN he gives his opinion and a brief mention of his music or Patreon or whatever

MisteR

Thanks for this. One thing I would like to hear are those low register brass lines without all the ambience. The tone slips a little for me there. Specifically the Bass & contrabass trombone, if I remember correctly. How does it sound with just close and maybe a little mid?

OP
Cory Pelizzari

Cory Pelizzari

(Solonoid Studio)
Thanks for this. One thing I would like to hear are those low register brass lines without all the ambience. The tone slips a little for me there. Specifically the Bass & contrabass trombone, if I remember correctly. How does it sound with just close and maybe a little mid?
Here's the bass trombone, contrabass trombone and tuba with a mid setting and a dry setting.