What's new

Library Spotlight - Cinematic Studio Woodwinds (pt.2 - The Details & Criticisms)

Beans

Inactive
Very fair review. Fortunately, I think every big issue I have with CSW can be fixed with updates and not require new recordings.

I don't need it to be perfect, but some things that you call out - such as the releases that overstay their welcome - could, hopefully, be tightened up with relative ease.

EDIT: And thank you for handling these criticisms with such a calm demeanor.

OP
Cory Pelizzari

Cory Pelizzari

(Solonoid Studio)
Very fair review. Fortunately, I think every big issue I have with CSW can be fixed with updates and not require new recordings.

I don't need it to be perfect, but some things that you call out - such as the releases that overstay their welcome - could, hopefully, be tightened up with relative ease.
That's what I'm hoping for by making this video. If those releases and boosted low volumes could be polished, I'd be a happy camper.

Rob Elliott

Nice review. Balanced and a gentle nudge to Alex and his brilliant team to take this '2 steps' ahead. I for one instantly put this into projects delivered with stunning results. The thought of this library moving up one more rung on the ladder would feel like a 'new release' to me. I also think this can be done with scripting / editing.

Top Bottom