What's new

Lexicon Reverb Installation - Missing code

Rob Burnley

Hi, I just wondered if anyone has had success buying and installing the Lexicon reverb bundle.

I bought it and didn't get any email confirmation, or code to log it with iLok. I've sent several requests but had no reply.

Starting to get nervous as it was a lot of money to spend for such terrible service.

I've read many times that Harman's customer support is incredibly bad and unresponsive. Did you buy it from them straightly? You may want to check out if there's anything at Gearspace which could help you!

If you didn't get any email confirmation from them at all, I'd bet on emails getting blocked by your mail host for some reason. Sometimes it isn't a hard block, the two email servers just don't get along and so the messages never even get as far as the spam bucket. If you bought direct, Harman has a support forum for the Lexicon stuff so it might be worth posting there as a backup or using a different email address to see if you can get a reply on that. Harman support is active: they just don't fix bugs in the plugins that quickly.

Thanks guys - I bought it from them direct and the link for the iLok code just links back to the main site. Looking on the forum there's plenty of others having the same issue

Top Bottom