What's new

Lexicon LXP Bundle Reverb and MAC OS Catilina

No, it is not. I just upgraded this week, and LXP won't load, nor is there a more recent installer on their site. Similarly with PCM native Effects, but PCM Native Reverb, and MPX Native Reverb, both work. Weird. I couldn't find any discussion of this, to get an idea if further updates are on the way.

Last edited:
No, it is not. I just upgraded this week, and LXP won't load, nor is there a more recent installer on their site. Similarly with PCM native Effects, but PCM Native Reverb, and MPX Native Reverb, both work. Weird. I couldn't find any discussion of this, to get an idea if further updates are on the way

this is what I heard from them shortly after I first posted:

Thank you for contacting us. We are currently aware of this issue and it has been escalated to our product team. Unfortunately there is no workaround at this moment. This is a very new issue that is affecting all Mac OS users High Sierra and later, so please bear with us as we investigate. I can assure you this is one of our highest priorities at the moment, so hopefully we will have a resolution soon. Due to current world events, this process is being delayed longer than we would have hoped. I will contact you as we learn more.

Regards,

PRESTON KARR
Technical Support Engineer
Harman Professional Solutions

Top Bottom