What's new

Let's poll the greatest movie of all time

The answer is obviously The Lord of the Rings (yes, it counts as one movie - it's one very long story told in three acts; that's my argument and I'm sticking to it). I thought everybody accepted that LOTR is the greatest film of all, so I'm not sure why there's any need for a poll... But it's always nice to hear other people's (wrong) suggestions. :)

If for some reason LOTR is disallowed because of, you know, "rules", then the only other correct option is Casablanca...

MV5BMTc1NDYxNzk0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODk2OTY5._V1_.jpg

:)

The answer is obviously The Lord of the Rings (yes, it counts as one movie - it's one very long story told in three acts; that's my argument and I'm sticking to it). I thought everybody accepted that LOTR is the greatest film of all, so I'm not sure why there's any need for a poll... But it's always nice to hear other people's (wrong) suggestions. :)

If for some reason LOTR is disallowed because of, you know, "rules", then the only other correct option is Casablanca...
:laugh: It's not a trick question. Just think of it as, when you're a world famous composer and the Rolling Stone asks you this question, what would you say?

Top Bottom